Vienna Apartments are located at four top-situated locations of Vienna
Apartment building Hernalser Gürtel 43 (3 Apartments)
Hernalser Gürtel 43
Beautifully refurbished apartments in an old building set in a prime location
The apartment building is directly opposite the underground station "Alserstraße" (U6) and a stop of tram line 43. With these excellent public transport links, it only takes a few minutes to reach all the sights the city has to offer or the typical Heurigen restaurants at Vienna’s outskirts. The U6 underground takes you to the Westbahnhof railway station, Mariahilfer Straße (Vienna’s largest shopping street) and to the nearby recreational area called Donauinsel (Danube Island).
The largest hospital of Vienna, the AKH (Allgemeines Krankenhaus) is just one subway stop away. (Michelbeuren /AKH)
Short-stay parking available in the side streets outside the Gürtel (17th district), please consider the short-time parking zone weekdays from 9am to 7pm.
The apartments are situated nearby two supermarkets, a chemist’s shop, an ice-cream parlour, snack bars, a tobacconist’s shop and numerous shops. Two coin-operated laundries (Green and Clean, Thaliastraße 7 and Waschcenter TOP, Ottakringerstraße 52) are within walking distance. Under the arches of the underground (Stadtbahnbögen), you will find various fashionable restaurants and bars where you can enjoy Vienna’s nightlife.
Located in the house is the trendy Café Latte, great to have breakfast, lunch or a cocktail in the evening, furthermore a bakery open until midnight.
- Living room/bedroom with double bed, seating area, wardrobe, TV
- Dining room/bedroom with double bed, dining table, couch, wardrobe, glass display cabinet
- Bedroom with double bed, wardrobe
- Fully fitted kitchen (gas cooker, electric baking oven, sink, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, coffee machine, toaster, water boiler)
- Large bathroom with bathtub , washbasin, washing machine
- Small bathroom with shower, washbasin
- Entrance area with coat rack
- Two separate toilets
- all 3 rooms can be entered separately from the entrance area